Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014

Fall Cards with Sizzix

Hi there!

Now the tea time season has began and I made a little card as a add on for a tea related christmas gift.
As you can see I also used here the awesome Sizzix Bigz Die with texture embossing folder "Layered Leaf" designed by Tim Holtz. I told you that I can't stop to create with it and here you will see some other cards. ;-)


The tea bag is a stamp from the stamp set "the scent of winter" I designed for Whiff of Joy

On the second card I used the the negative of the cutting leaf as a stencil. I added paint with a little sponge on it. I gave it a try with vintage paper and I love the final look.


On my third card I used again the Sizzix Bigz Die with texture embossing folder "Layered Leaf" designed by Tim Holtz. I arranged three of the leafs as a collage together with a scetched squirrel.



I hope you like them. You can find the the beautiful Sizzix Bigz Die Layered Leaf on the Website of Sizzix UK and of course a lot of other great die's for fall and winter and christmas time.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Supplies:
I used the Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS. This set comes with a leaf die and a embossing folder.
Paper from Stampington and other paper from stash
Acrylic Paint
Selfmade paper
Yarn from Garn & Mehr
Selfmade drawing
Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Stamp set "the scent of winter" I designed for Whiff of Joy

Kommentare:

  1. These are all totally gorgeous and I am completely in love with your little squirrel!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich liebe das Stencil-Blatt.... das sieht super aus
    Genau wie alles andere...einfach toll

    AntwortenLöschen