Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Home Decoration with WOW

Hi there!

Welcome to the blog hop week with WOW Embossing Powder.

I want to show you a home decoration I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® using the black glint WOW embossing powder and the stamp set Simply amazing (stamp set 15) from WOW.



I made a patchwork with paper scraps and I have a little tutorial for you how I created it.


1 - The first step is to emboss the stamps woman sihouette and friend phrase with black glint WOW embossing powder on patterned paper. You can also use any color you want. I wanted to highlight my phrase and motive therefor I used black.
2 - Then collect some leftovers from scrapbook paper in a matching color palette and arrange some scraps to a collage. Include the silhouette and the phrase.
3 - Adhere them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
4 - Use your sewing machine to frame the silhouette and the hole collage. Frame it.




I hope I could give you some inspiration to use WOW embossing powder. Maybe it is an idea of an christmas present. There are so much beautiful colors and great stamp sets, have a look on the Website of WOW.

Join us as we blog hop with Wow! Embossing Powder this week! Enter the Crafty Power Blog, and be sure to visit Wow! Embossing Powder’s blog and enter their giveaway too! The contest runs 10-20-14 through 10-25-14.

Wow-SBAby3L Blog Hop


Supplies from WOW embossing powder
Stamp Set Simply amazing - No.15
WOW embossing powder - black glint - WS28R

Supplies from  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

01202














Other supplies:
Paper scraps from my stash, book page, canvas
sewing machine
Frame

Thanks for visiting! I wish you a nice creative day!

Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic giveaway. I"ve brand new and haven't gotten a chance to try any of the wonderful products yet.
    I'm still trying to build up my supplies so I can start. Enjoyed reading. Thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen