Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014

Layout Hello my Love with vintage paper

Hi there,

today I want to show you a Scrapbooking Page I made for the paperdvizhnik challenge blog.
The new challenge is all about LINE and this is my take.


I used a lot of paper with lines on it and I made some lines to hold us all together as a family.
You know it's not easy to get a photo of the hole family, so I decided to use different photos and to collage them.

As you can see, I used the Sizzix Original Bigz Dies "Love" und "Hello" von Sizzix UK. You will find them on more of my works because I love them and they are a good alternative if you don't have a silhouette or something like that. :-)






This is the great badge of this challenge:

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used :
Sizzix Original Die - Phrase LOVE 
Sizzix Original Die - Phrase HELLO

Thanks for visiting today!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi!
    Your backround is so wonderful! It inspired me to make this layout: http://steffieshexenhaus.blogspot.de/2014/12/be-crazy-be-you-tiful.html
    Thank you!
    Hugs from Germany.
    Steffie

    AntwortenLöschen