Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014

Mixed Media Painted Portrait

Hi there,

some weeks ago I discovered the artist Francoise de Felice and felt so inspired to paint this portrait.

Francoise de Felice work is romantic and light and soft. The faces are faded out, sometimes detailed, sometimes with looseness and gives them all a magical touch.

I'm in love with the whiteness and softness and used this in my work. I also loved especially this portrait and took it as a "model". She is from another era and I love the mystery of her.


For my background I used a stencil from Nathalie Kalbach and for the dress some ribbon. It is not done but for me it is also unfinished ready. ;-) You know, sometimes you can't work further and you have no explanations for.


Happy Paint Party Friday!

Paint Party Friday

Thanks for visiting me. Have a nice day!

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. What a marvelous tribute to Francoise de Felice. Your girl is so mysterious and ghostly and serene. Wonderful. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön, gefällt mir sehr gut! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous! Has a soft, magical glow to it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stunning, romantically delicate!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so beautiful. I love it. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is wonderful!! Love the magical mood and vintage feel of this painting! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. das ist soooooooooooo wunderschön.... ich bin total begeistert
    und wenn ich das so sehe gribbelt es mich total in den Fingern....

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thank you very much girls! What a wonderful feedback from all of you! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen