Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014

Once Upon A Sketch - Layout Remember with Sizzix Die's

Hi there,

I want to show you my Layout for September I made for the Once Upon A Sketch challenge. The task is to use the theme "woman or girls in our life" and to use the sketch and you have still two weeks to create something for it!

Here is my layout:


As you can see I used a lot of beautiful Die's from Sizzix UK. The butterflies are from the Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal).
If you ever wanted a Cutting machine I would recommend you this set. The Starterkit comes with the cutting- and embossing machine and with a lot of different die's. You can start immeditely.
You can also see on my page the Sizzix Bigz Die - Branch w/Leaves and Sizzix Bigz Die - Caged Bird. These are perfect for all seasons.


Here are again the links of the beautiful dies from Sizzix UK I used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Branch w/Leaves
Material from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3 l I used:

Come on and join us at OUAS! I would love to see your scrapbooking pages there!

Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!

Kommentare: