Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Pages from my 3 in 1 - vintage collages

Hi there,

today I want to share another two pages I made for my 3 in 1: Scrapbooking, Art Journal and Project Life Album. I was so inspired by Melinda Tidwells work (she is a famous and great collage artist and has a awesome portfolio of beautiful, unique and stunning collages). So I made some collages with old paper. This is the benefit of such a album. I can scrap photos like in a scrapbooking album but I can also create art journal pages or artsy collages. ;-)


This old paper I got from my grandpa is a big big treasure and I horded every piece I could found. Each piece of paper is a reminder of him, therefore they also have a great meaning for me.



I created this little book from paperscraps and sew it all together in the middle. I love how it turned out, it's so cute.

And here is another one.


I also created a little book, a bit larger and with more pages.




I decided (at this time) not to punch holes in them. I'm thinking about to frame these and hang it on the wall. I'm not sure. What do you think? Would you hang something like this in your flat or house?

 Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

Kommentare:

  1. Супер ... так понравилось !!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I would hang it on the wall, although I am from the bright colors. But also a paper lover and these papers tell a story. Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich finde deine Arbeiten im allgemeinen ja bereits sehr genial. Aber diese Collagen sind einfach der Hammer und ich würde sie definitiv einrahmen und aufhängen. Viel zu schade um sie in einem Buch zu "verstecken".
    Ganz besonders gefallen mir die kleinen Bücher die du integriert hast - das möchte ich auf alle Fälle auch mal versuchen.
    Dank für diese tolle Inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. не перестаю любоваться и восхищаться работами!
    приглашаю принять участие в "Creative Blog Hop", приглашаю http://tashainc.blogspot.ru/2014/10/creative-blog-hop.html
    заранее благодарна :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much girls. I decided to hang the second one on the wall. It's already decorating our living room and I love to look at it. :-)
    Lieben Dank! Nach den lieben Rückmeldungen habe ich das zweite gerahmt und im Wohnzimmer platziert. Und ich schaue gerne hin :-)

    AntwortenLöschen