Sonntag, 2. November 2014

Christmas Tags in Freestyle

Hi there,

for these two tags I had no concept, so I made them in a (what I call) freestyle.
I used some great Sizzix UK Die's for them.


To prepare the base for the tags I used the Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates designed by Tim Holtz.
Then I embossed them by the Sizzix Embossing Folder "Yuletide Boulevard Set". This set comes with two beautiful embossing folders and I used the snowflakes.
Then I prepared my mixed media paper with paint, stamps, stencil and modelling paste,....


On the tag with the penguin (a sketch I made) you can see the word "peace". This is a element of the die set "Christmas Phrase Cards" from Sizzix. This set is perfect for journaling cards for Project Life, but also for layouts. I will show it later on a scrapbooking page I made.


On the second tag I used the Sizzix Triplits set "Ornaments". I love these christmas balls and ornaments. Its so beautiful also for cards.
The stamp I used is from Penny Black.

I love how cute these two tags came out and do you know, I have to make much more because every christmas present will get a selfmade tag. :-) I'm so so thankful to work with these great Sizzix Die's because with them it goes so fast.

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:
Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates
Sizzix Embossing Folder "Yuletide Boulevard Set"
"Christmas Phrase Cards" from Sizzix
Sizzix Triplits set "Ornaments"


Thanks for visiting today!
Lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!

Stephanie


Kommentare: