Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Christmas Tags with awesome Sizzix Die's


Hi there,

I made more (and more) christmas tags. This kind of project is really quick and makes so much fun. I love to combine the elements of the die's and can't get enough. But here will be a lot of christmas presents and every gift will get a selfmade tag... ;-)
Also for these little beauties I used great Sizzix Die's.


To prepare the base for the tags I used the Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates designed by Tim Holtz.
On some tags I used paper from 13Arts and scraps from my stash, on other I made a mixed media background with paint and/or structure paste.
I decorated all of them with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Candlelight. Oh I love this set, it's awesome (designed by Tim Holtz).
I made selfmade mixed media paper on a cardboard for the candles. This let the candles pop out of the tags.







I hope you like these tags like I do.

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:
Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates
Sizzix Bigz Die - Candlelight


Thanks for visiting today!
Lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!

Stephanie

Kommentare: