Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

Halloween layout

Hi there,

this year was the first time that we celebrated Halloween. You know in Germany this tradition is not widespread and actually I did not want to artificially bring this to life in our family. BUT... my girls saw the costumes, heared music and asked and asked and I told about halloween and finally I run to the store and bought costumes and accessories and prepared a little party with campfire and bread stock... ;-)
I just could not get around it. AND I was rewarded with happy faces and excited girls. It was worth it. ;-)


As you can see I used the Sizzix Bigz Die - Branch w/Leaves from Sizzix. The die cut in black on the side and a negative from a die cut behind the photo.




Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Kommentare:

  1. this is so striking in black and white and that pop of red! Love the little drops of purple... what a cute photo too!

    AntwortenLöschen