Sonntag, 16. November 2014

New Stamps from PaperBag Studio

Hi there,

I'm so excited today because finally I can show you some projects I created using the brand new stamps designed by Rae Missigman, launched by the paperbag studio by Roben-Marie Smith.


It was such a honor to work with it and a big thank you goes to Rae who asked me if I want to join the new Designteam of the Paperbag Studio. :-)

The stamps are features a collection of hand carved stamps images by Rae she used on her art Journal pages and now YOU can also use them as rubber stamps for your projects. They are called Natural Elements and they are gorgeous for all mixed media projects, for art journaling and and and. You can find the stamps in the Paperbag Studio Shop.

1) Canvas "Flower Girl"


On my first project I used the flower stamps, the branch and some doodle stamps on the background. I stamped with acrylic paint on a paper collage. Then I added my girl and I used some more flowers on top of the painting. These flowers are stamped with Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme and cut out.



2) Notebook "Be Good"

The second project is a little notebook. I used a chipboard of 15x15 inch and divided into two halves. I used the branch stamp and the arrows on the background and I decorated the covers with the flower, the branch, the feather and a leaf stamp.



3) Art Journal Page

On this page I used Rae's stamps on the background and as decoration elements. It's a page about new insights. ;-)




4) Layout "We 3"

This scrapbooking page is special to me. This photo was created after a little surgery and I am so happy that I have my two girls here by my side.
I used several stamps here just to show you that they are also great for layouts.




Here you can see the stamp set. It's so beautiful and versatile and I'm so in love with this big size. You can find the stamps in the Paperbag Studio Shop.


Thanks for visiting me! Have a nice and creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schön! Und so einen Notizbuch würde ich auch gerne habe/machen ;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your projects are over the moon lovely! Thank you for joining the team and creating such beautiful works of Art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your pieces are so beautiful! I admire how you took carved images and made them look so dainty! So happy to have you on the team!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love love love what you have created with my new stamps! You are amazing! And so appreciated! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Excellent projects you've created! I love all the layering techniques and color combos.

    AntwortenLöschen