Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

Tresors de Luxe Challenge

Hi there,

there is a new awesome challenge blog been called into life "tresors de luxe". The challenge site is on Facebook and hosted by Lucy who has a great etsy shop called Tresors de Luxe full of beautiful lace. Perfect for mixed media projects, cards and layouts.

The mood board for November is a gorgeous inspiration and I couldn't pass without to create a layout with it.



And I made another layout in A4 size and with a bigger photo, because I love the face of my daughter here.


This is the mood board and the challenge is open for everyone. So come on and join here. :-)

November Mood Board

Thanks for visiting! I wish you all a nice creative day!

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Love the color, Layers, and everything about this layout!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the long, flowing title.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wunder- wunderschön... Der Titel ist toll gestaltet und das Eichhörnchen.. hach

    AntwortenLöschen