Samstag, 22. November 2014

Winter Layout with Sizzix Ornaments

Hi there,

I have another winter layout for you on which I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Card Front, Ornaments. This big set comes with five different christmas ornaments: christmas balls and a great card front ornament. I used them all on my layout.


The set of the christmas ornaments comes with a card shape (or card front ornament) with three balls inside and 3 different seperate christmas balls. I used the card front ornament behind the photo, my title covered it unfortunately and three balls are hanging down from the top.



I love these ornaments and I will also create some christmas hanger for our christmas tree with these Die's. Now I have to think about my color scheme for our tree this year. ;-)

Thanks a lot for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used :
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Card Front, Ornaments

Kommentare: