Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

Winter Layout with Sizzix trees

Hi there,

I tried some awesome die's from Sizzix and I don't want tohide what I did with it. ;-) I used the Sizzix Triplets Die Set "Christmas trees". These cute trees are perfect for christmas cards or tags to decorate your christmas tree or window! But I want to show you an example of using them on a scrapbooking page today.


I used my Big Shot to cut some trees and embellishments like stars, circles and stripes on a selfmade mixed media paper. The Christmas Tree set comes with 14 different die's and you can combine them however you like. I let my trees simple because of the texture on it but you can decorate your trees with lots of possibillities: you can use the little circles for christmas balls, the star for the tree top and so on.... :-)


I also used the Sizzix Originals Die - Phrase "Hello" for my title of the layout. I use this phrase very often because I love it so much. ;-)



I hope you also like these cute trees and if so you can find it in the Sizzix UK shop and of course a lot of other new Die's for fall, winter and christmas. Hop over it worth it.

No, we have had no snow this year. The photo is from last year. ;-)

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great time!
Stephanie

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used :
Sizzix Triplets Die Set "Christmas trees"
Sizzix Originals Die - Phrase "Hello"
Crafty Foam Tape - White 
Paper from 13Arts and Fancy Pants

Kommentare: