Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014

BIG Announcement - Donna Downey Artist Gang

Hi There!

I am reasonably all excited and am thrilled to announce that I will be a part of the Donna Downey Artist Gang in 2015.



I'm over the moon and I feel so honored to be choosen and to be among 5 other great artists. I can't still believe it. Thank you so much Donna & Bill!

I started in 2011 my blog and I discovered Donna at this time and her art journal videos (you know Inspiration Wednesday?!) and I was hooked. I started first Art Journaling with her videos and she took my fear from doing something wrong. 

And I also had the pleasure to meet her in person. We met in her workshops at the Scrapbook Werkstatt Event in Germany in 2012. When I met her I felt like a groupie. ;-) I love her creativity, her spirit and also her products! 


And this will be my pleasure because I get the chance to be creative with the Donna Downey Products. I will show you projects with videos and I'm looking forward to it! :-)

This is my Youtube link which you can already subscribe to.

I'm also on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Flickr. You can find me with my name Stephanie Schütze (Schuetze) or as scrapmanufaktur.

Check out the other incredible artists from Donna Downey's Artist Gang:

Catherine Cote 
Andrea Walford 
Brian Miller 
Shawn Petite 
Denise Alloca 

Please use the Website from Donna: http://donnadowney.typepad.com/simply_me/2014/12/introducing-the-2015-artist-gang.html

Thanks for visiting today! 
Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. oh wow... herzlichen Glückwunsch.
    Donna ist so eine liebe Person und Ihre Sachen sind einfach klasse...
    ich bin gespannt was du daraus so machst

    AntwortenLöschen