Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014

Christmas Layout with SIZZIX

Hi there,

because I know there is always a bit stressful in time for Christmas and no time for scrapbooking will be, I have prepared a layout for this year. It's a Christmas layout and so far everything is prepared. There are only the photos needed. I'll include more than one photo and so I decidet to create a page in a Project Life style. Did you know that SIZZIX UK is offering several great Die's to cut Journal Cards?





I used a set called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Phrase Cards (with 10 cut elements) and the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Christmas Phrase Cards (with 9 cut elements).

I embossed some papers with the Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Yuletide Boulevard Set. This gives a additional christmas look and I love especially the snowflake folder.

I fixed the background of my layout (glued all papers), but the the six journal card parts are not adhered. It gives me the possibility to decide later if I want to use three or two photos. Oh, I just feel really well organized for Christmas, ha ha. :-)

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Phrase Cards
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Christmas Phrase Cards
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Yuletide Boulevard Set.


Thanks for visiting today!
Lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!

Stephanie





1 Kommentar: