Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

Christmas - Winter Tags with Sizzix

Hi there,

I want to share another bundle of christmas tags I made using great Sizzix Die's.


I used the awesome Sizzix Thinlits Set "Christmas Trims 2".
I love the snowman, it's just so cute. And it's so easy to create this tag with a journal card and a piece of book page and some white paint and a wooden heart.
The other tags are made with the little christmas tree from the set. And there is another Die of a bird in it and a scribble Die, but I will show it later. ;-)
Have a look here at the website of Sizzix UK, there you can see the hole set.

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:
Sizzix Thinlits Set "Christmas Trims 2"


Thanks for visiting today!
Lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!

Stephanie

Kommentare: