Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014

The Documented Life Project

Hi there,

I hope you had all a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time with glowing eyes of our childs, with delicious food and with plenty of good cheer. :-)

One of my projects in 2015 is the participation in The Documented Life Project by Roben-Marie Smith and her girls. I definitely will not attend every week, but my goal is to take part in one of the challenges once a month. I hope I can make it in time. For that I have made myself a new Art Journal and this is the cover for it.


It's a painting of a girl, not perfect but interesting I think ;-), and I used some decoupage butterflies to decorate it. "Perfectly Imperfect" is also my slogan for this Art Journal.


I don't know why, but I love the mouth of that girl. ;-)


Are you in? Here is the official page http://www.arttothe5th.com/ and there is also a FB group.

Have a nice day!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Just so beautiful and so much alive, I love her

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. GORGEOUS page, thanks for sharing the link. Was this upi in 2014 as well? How could I have missed it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. она чудесна...мне тоже нравятся ее губы, глаза, волосы...

    AntwortenLöschen