Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Tresors De Luxe December Challenge

Hi there,

as I wrote last month, there is a new awesome challenge blog been called into life "tresors de luxe". The challenge site is on Facebook and hosted by Lucy who has a great etsy shop called Tresors de Luxe full of beautiful lace. Perfect for mixed media projects, cards and layouts.

This is my project for the December Challenge. A Winter Tag.





I have been through in November and have done it in December. If you look on the moodboards, you know why.
I created the background with shimmering colors from Viva Decor and I stamped the trees with white colors and stenciled the birds. I sketched the rose hip and added some glitter.
As you can see I used the color scheme from the mood board, the snowy glitter, the rose hip and the sentiment.



Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ein himmlisches schönes Tag!
    Ich wünsche Dir ein frohes Fest ♥♥♥
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen