Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015

Mixed Media with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hello my dear blog readers,

Today I want to show you some mixed media projects for spring I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® using a lot of several Adhesives by 3l.




As you can see I'm already in spring mood. After a long time creating with a lot of white I had so much fun to put out my colors. :-)
I created a ensemble of spring and easter projects, a easter card, a spring canvas and a notepad.

I used paint and stamps on all my mixed media backgrounds and I added shimmering accents with Adhesive Sheets and E-Z Dots® Permanent – Refillable and embossing powder and glitter.



For this card I used the 3D Foam Easter Shapes and embossing powder and glitter to give the little bunny and the basket a gleaming highlight.


This is a 20x20 cm canvas panel on which I used the 3D Foam Butterflies. On top of them are a mixture of embossing powder, micro pearls and glitter. I love how the colors came out on them. On the birdcage I added adhesive from the Adhesive Sheets and added glitter on top.

And I created a matching notepad in the same way.


It's just a fun way to use adhesives on the background of projects as well as the 3D Foam Shapes as decoration elements. I love them! And now I hope spring will come soon. ;-)

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!
Stephanie :-)

Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets
E-Z Dots® Permanent – Refillable
3D Foam Easter Shapes
3D Foam Butterflies
Gesso
Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels
Stencil from Wycinanka
Stamp from Wycinanka
Glitter from Clearsnap
WOW Embossing Powder
Wood Veneer from Kaisercraft
Twine from Garn & Mehr
Book Pages

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen