Freitag, 30. Januar 2015

The Documented Life Project - Art Journal

Hi there,

I made another page for my Art Journal "perfectly imperfect" I'm using for my The Documented Life Project hosted by the Art to the Fifth (Roben Marie Smith and her girls).



I painted this girl with acrylic paint on a sheet of Gelli Print Paper and you can already see a shape of a Sizzix Die on the right side. Now it's waiting for my journaling. The actually art challenge is writing and "words with friends", so I know the the most interesting things are still missing. I will add it soon ;-)

I want to share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday.

Paint Party Friday



Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Eine tolle Journalseite! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is such a beautiful portrait - her eyes are stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely both wind swept as well as still tresses; like looking at a collage

    Happy PPF

    Much love...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. she is gorgeous and those eyes are just stunning! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stunning she seems pensive!! Wow impressive work...I love it!! The eyes are mesmerizing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen