Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015

Birthday Cards for Little Girls - Sizzix

Hi there,

today I want to show you some cards I created with a beautiful Textured Impression Folder from the set Flower & Wreath and cute little ballons, Triplits Die Set "Balloons", from Sizzix.


The little lamb is a sketch I made last year, it's just so perfekt to hold these little cute balloons, right?
The embossed background is made with Sizzix Textured Impression Folders "Flowers and Wreath". It's a set of two folders and I used the flowers. I cuted out the grass from a leftover of a mixed media paper I made and then I added my balloons. The set comes with 10 Die's you can combine versatile.

These are Birthday Cards for little girls which can look forward to a day on the farm. It was a commissioned work and I'm happy that moms and kids loved it. :-)

Credit goes to Sizzix UK and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
3D Foam Squares - white small
Sizzix Textured Impression Folders "Flowers and Wreath"
Triplits Die Set "Balloons"

Thanks for visiting, have a nice day!

Stephanie :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen