Sonntag, 8. Februar 2015

Denim Art Journal from Donna Salazar Line and 3D Foam Butterflies

Hello my dear blog readers,

I want to show you the brand new and with mixed media decorated Denim Art Journal from Donna Salazar Line I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


It was so much fun to paint and decorate the cover of this great Denim Art Journal. I did a lot of steps to finish this cover. I used Gesso as basic on the background and used a stencil and structure paste with flower to make my base. Then there were a lot of different steps and layers to add paint, to add shadow and dimensions and texture.


I used the Pigment Powder blue for the petals and gold for the background. I just took a bit water and some pigment and painted it with a brush. It's so much fun to work with it.


The fabulous and also brand new E-Z Stars Permanent Refillable is so perfect to make borders and lines. I used it around the Journal and added Pigment Powder blue with a dry brush.


To give a pop of color I added embossing powder and pearls to the 3D Foam Butterflies and put it on the flowers.


I also gave the center of the flowers some dimensions with pearls and paint.


I love how all the adhesives turned out on that Denim Art Journal, now I'm going to fill it. :-)
The new products will be available soon so keep checking back to the website of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.

Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)


Supplies:
03007 Denim Art Journal 
03010 Pigment Powder - Blue
03011 Pigment Powder - Gold 
03013 E-Z Stars Permanent Refillable
3D Foam Butterflies
Wow embossing powder
gold and blue pearls
Stencil Donna Dwoney
Acrylic Paint
Gesso
watercolor paint



Kommentare: