Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

Spring is here with Donna Downey Stencil

Hi there,

this is mixed media layout on which I used a favorite stencil from Donna Downey and I made it for the Ingvild Bolme DT using her beautiful butterflies.


As you may know I'm in the Donna Downey Artist Gang and in the Ingvild Bolme DT and this layout shows a combination of both teams. My background is made with the Donna Downey Stencil "bloom group" 12x12 and I also cut some flowers to arrange them on the top. I decorated the layout with shabby chic treasures butterflies. I also used some stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy. Some stamps from the stamp set "Freshly Hatched" and "Leaves".
To adhere the cut stamp motifs, flowers, photo and butterflies I used E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and Crafty Foam Tape - white from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Such a great combination, powerful, colorful,.. makes me happy. :-)




Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare: