Hello my dear blog readers,
I want to show you the brand new fabric pennant from Donna Salazar Line, decorated with fabric Die cutting, stitching and adhesives I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
My base is the Pennant Set from Donna Salazar Line. I used the three Canvas Pennants and Lace Ribbons to create a spring pennant chain.
And here is the tutorial for you how I made it.
1) First choose different fabrics and adhere each of them on a Adhesives Sheet 4x6".
2) Then use your Big Shot and a Bigz Die to cut out three flowers.
3) I decided to add a bit of textile paint onto the pennants to give them a bit of shabby chic. It's your choice to do this.
4) Then adhere the flower onto the pennant.
5) Add a stitching outline around the flower and also on the middle points. Add a knob.
6) Add some stitching words, phrases.
7) Use 3D Foam Designer Shapes and add Embossing Powder on it. I choosed 3D Foam Butterflies and added red, brown and black embossing powder on it. Heat it and let them melt.
8) Find some nice places and add the butterflies here and there.
9) and 10) Use the Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/8" to add a piece of lace or ribbon.
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!
Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Adhesives Sheet 4x6"
3D Foam Butterflies
Pennant Set from Donna Salazar Line
Ribbon Set from Donna Salazar
Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/8" from Home & Hobby by 3L®
WOW Embossing Powder
Knobs from Craft Asylum
Fabric from Tilda
Textile Paint white
Big Shot from Sizzix
Bigz Die Flower 4 from Sizzix