Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015

Video Tutorial - Painted Face


Hi there,

some days ago I drew and painted this girl in my Art Journal. It's a painting called "NO" on a leftover paper collage.
It's a page of my Art Journal "perfectly imperfect" with which I participating in the Documented Life Project of the Art of Fifth.
I made a video how I created this page. You are welcome to watch it on my Youtube Channel. Enjoy! And please don't forget to subscribe on my Channel not to miss the next mixed media videos made for Donna Downey Artist Gang and of course other videos of my work. ;-)



Thanks for visiting me today!

Stephanie :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Stephanie, durch Zufall bin ich auf Deine Seite gekommen. Oh wow, kann ich nur sagen.
    Total schoene Sachen machst Du.
    Auch ich male Gesichter, allerdings Maenner, haha....als ob ich mit drei Zuhause nicht genug habe.
    Deine Maedchen Gesichter sind wunderschoen. Liebe die sanften Farben..
    Werde von nun an oefter bei Dir vorbeischauen.
    Liebe Gruesse aus den Niederlanden.Heike

    AntwortenLöschen