Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Easter Card with 3D Foam Easter Shapes and Scraps

Hello my dear blog readers,

I want to show you a quick and easy little Easter Card with 3D Foam Easter Shapes and paper scraps I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


First I used the beautiful 3D Foam Easter Shapes to emboss a little bunny with beige embossing powder.




I adhered different paper scraps and leftovers on a piece of paper with the E-Z Dots Permanent and used my Big Shot and a Bigz Flower to create a big mixed media flower as my base for the card.

I gave the bunny a little leaf clover in the little paws. Therefor I stamped the leaf clover with a green Gelato and cut it out. I used a 3D Foam Square white small to let it pop a bit.

I adhered the flower with the E-Z Dots Permanent.



It was quick and easy card and it is such a good way to also utilize any paper scraps yet.


Have fun with the easter festival preparation and have a good day!

Stephanie


Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Easter Shapes
E-Z Dots Permanent
3D Foam Square white small

Beige Embossing Powder
Paper scraps and leftovers
Sizzix Framelits Banners - 656698
Big Shot
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower 5 - 659961
Baker Twine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen