Dienstag, 17. März 2015

Frame it - Home Decoration with Sizzix

Hi there,

I want to show you a set of 2 home decorations using some beautiful butterflies dies from Sizzix UK.

I love my Big Shot more and more, especially when I realize how much the dies inspire me
I see the die cuts on my hand and suddenly I have 1000 ideas in my head. I love that feeling. Here is what I created using the Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Butterfly Set #3.  


I love the look of Patchwork and I used it with paper to create my backgrounds. I also sewed the lines a little bit.


For this frame I used a butterfly from the Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Butterfly Set #3 and also the inner cuts. The inner cuts are little flowers and I arranged them in a vase.


I used another butterfly for the second frame. It needs only one butterfly to highlight its beauty.




Please hop over to the Blog of Sizzix UK. There are so many beautiful dies and they have beautiful new stuff! ;-)

I used:
Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Butterfly Set #3


 E-Z Dots Permanent and 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l
Paperscraps/Leftovers/Book Pages
Sewing machine


Thanks for visiting! Have a nice creative day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen