Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Mixed Media Canvas "Always" for Donna Downey Artist Gang

Hi There,

it's Tuesday and every Tuesday the Donna Downey Artist Gang is featuring a mixed media tutorial on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel.

And taraaaa... today is my day. :-) I'm so excited.
I show you my mixed media canvas "always" by 12"x12" I created with Donna Downey Stencil and different Stamps.

Are you curious how I made it? Then hop over to the video on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel, for supply list, video link and photos to Donna's Blog.







What I used from Donna Downey:
8"x8" Marigold Stencil
Adore Word Stamp Set
Donna Downey Wild & Free Stamp Set

Other Supplies:
Book Pages
Gel Medium
White Gesso
Watersoluble Cryons (Neocolor II) (different brown's)
Glimmer Mist "kraft"
Lace & grass
Acrylic Paint (blue's, grey, black - different brands)
White acrylic pen from Posca

Stamp Paint Stazon black

Thanks a lot for visiting me today and watching the video! Don't forget to visiting the other gorgeous videos by the Artists of the Gang! Subscribe the Artist Gang Youtube Channel and you will never miss a tutorial.

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. I love the marigold canvas! Your shading and textures are wonderful. I am wondering though, and this has nothing to do with the piece you created... what do the sleeves on your sweater say and did you put it there? lol

    AntwortenLöschen