Samstag, 21. März 2015

Mothers Day Card with 3D Foam Creative Sheets

Hello my dear blog readers,

I want to show you a quick and easy Mothers Day Card with 3D Foam Creative Sheets I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


You only need a piece of cardboard (I used a piece of an old packing box), 3D Foam Creative Sheets, your Die Cutting Machine and Die, a wood veneer and baker twine.


First choose a Die with flowers and use your Die cutting machine to cut them out with 3 D Foam Sheets.


I used the black and white 3D Foam Sheet to got these two flowers.


Then emboss the flowers with beige embossing powder or another color you like and adhere them on your cardstock one above the other. I added a bit of white Gesso on my cardstock to give it a shabby look.


Use your E-Z Dots Permanent to adhere the wood veneer on the top of the flowers.


Color it with red watercolor pens.


Punch two holes on top.


Tie a loop with twine. And thats it.



It was quick and easy card and I like the simplicity of it.


Have fun with the Mothers Day preparation and have a good day!

Stephanie


Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

E-Z Dots Permanent
3D Foam Creative Sheets

Beige Embossing Powder
Cardboard
Big Shot Plus
Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Jumbo Tattered Florals
Baker Twine
Neocolor II red
white Gesso

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen