Samstag, 25. April 2015

Drawing & Painting - Freedom & Relaxation

Hi there,

I want to show you another girl I drew / painted some weeks ago.


This is my true relaxation, to draw and paint and to give rise to a new face. I used a cardboard as background and water soluble crayons and a small brush and pencils to drew her. I wish I had more time to do something like this. I think I need to rethink my priorities. ;-)


I share it with Paint Party Friday and with The Documented Life Project - April 4 - Watercolor (http://www.arttothe5th.com/)!

Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Beautifully, especially the eyes - wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just beautiful. she is deep in thought. Well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So beautiful, gorgeous work!!!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness! This is truly stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So beautiful and your background sets off the image wonderfully. Lou x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Irma. Also a Happy PPF to you!

      Löschen
  7. She truly is stunning...just amazing work!! You 'd never know it was on cardboard either!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow, just gorgeous. Your drawing skills of the human face are excellent!

    AntwortenLöschen