Dienstag, 14. April 2015

Mixed Media Canvas Poppies for Donna Downey Artist Gang

Hi There,

it's Tuesday and every Tuesday the Donna Downey Artist Gang is featuring a mixed media tutorial on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel.

And taraaaa... today is my second day. :-) I'm so excited.
I show you my mixed media canvas "poppies" by 12"x12" I created with Donna Downey Stencil and different Stamps.

Are you curious how I made it? Then hop over to the video on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel, for supply list, video link and photos also to Donna's Blog.








What I used from Donna Downey:


Other Supplies:

Petroleum Jelly – Vaseline
Tissue/ Fabric
Canvas 30x30 cm
Book pages, paper scraps
Gel Medium
White Gesso
Acrylic Paint: red, pink, grey, black, smaragd green
Big Brush Pen black
Glimmer Mist: kraft, green
Mr. Hueys red

Mixed media paper

Thanks a lot for visiting me today and watching the video! Don't forget to visiting the other gorgeous videos by the Artists of the Gang! Subscribe the Artist Gang Youtube Channel and you will never miss a tutorial.

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare: