Freitag, 8. Mai 2015

Mixed Media Gifttag for Mother's Day with 3D Creative Sheets

Hi there,

I want to show you a mixed media Gifttag for Mother's Day with my most used Adhesives I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I have also a Tutorial for you.


Here is how I made it.


1 - First I prepared my topper for this gift tag and I used the Sizzix Bigz Die - Feather Duo and awesome 3D Creative Sheets with my Big Shot Plus.
2 - I peeled of the protective layer of one of the feathers and added different colors of embossing powders on it.
3 - After melting these with my heater I stamped with a script stamp and Stazon on it.
4 - I added a bit Modelling paste on the edges.
5 - And I added some gold pearls on the wet paste.
6 - Then I prepared my background for the gift tag while I adhered some paper scraps on a piece of mixed media sheet. I used my fav E-Z Dots Permanent.


7 - I sprayed some colors of Mist on it.
8 - And I added another layer of white Gesso on some areas.
9 - After drying all the paint I used the Sizzix Bigz Die Movers & Shapers - Bookplates & Tag to cut out my tag.
10 - I found a motive of a bottle in a magazine and used it to decorate my tag. I adhered the bottle with the E-Z Dots Permanent.
11 - The feather I putted in the bottle and I also added a Diecut word from Sizzix Thinlits Handwritten - love set with the E-Z Dots Permanent.
12 - My last decoration element was a little butterfly I found in a magazine and I adhered it with a 3D Foam Square white Regular.



It is an unusual Mother's Day tag and therefor I love it. :-)

Are you prepared for Mother's Day? I wish all mothers a beautiful day with a lot of fun fun and love!

Have a nice day!
Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Creative Sheets
E-Z Dots Permanent
3D Foam Square white Regular

WOW Embossing Powder
Paper scraps and leftovers
Sizzix Bigz Die - Feather Duo
Sizzix Thinlits Set Handwritten - Love
Sizzix Bigz Die Movers & Shapers - Bookplates and Tag
Big Shot Plus
Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels
White Gesso
black acrylic paint
Motives from magazine

Kommentare: