Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015

Tutorial for a layout made with the April Special Delivery Kit from Prima Marketing

Hello there,

I'm so excited today. I got an invitation from Prima Marketing to work with their awesome April - Special Delivery Kit "Wanderlust" and of course I said YES! :-)


I made a step by step tutorial about this scrapbooking page and you can download it for free on the Facebook Group "Special Delivery" from Prima. There is also another free tutorial from Erin with this kit and you can find also tutorials from other kits. Great inspiration!

The Kit Wanderlust is so so beautiful, I love every single piece in it.
Let your inner-traveler soar with a darling gold foil "me" journal, an assortment of Free Spirit papers, plus some adorable embellishments to go along with them! Beautiful flowers, stamps and more!
Sdapril
Credit goes to  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
I used:


Thanks for visiting today!
Lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!

Stephanie :-)



Kommentare: