Freitag, 12. Juni 2015

Cherish with Sizzix Die's and a sad message

Hi There,

just a card with a coffee/tea cup stamp I designed for Whiff of Joy.
I'm so sad, unfortunately Whiff of Joy closes its doors. We lose another great shop with lots of beautiful cute and non cute designs for Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Mixed Media. ;-(


With Katharina I got the chance to design my own stamps and I was so so excited about it. It is still such a good feeling to hold my ideas in my hands and to see them also on your layouts and cards.
I also had the big pleasure to work with Whiff of Joy designs at my workshops in Paris last year. With wonderful background stamps and of course my stamps.
A big THANK YOU goes to Katharina and the hole team of Whiff of Joy!

There are still some sets available at Whiff of Joy (the winter set with the tea cup is sold out) and there are so many other great stamps and dies in SALE. Just take a look.


For this card I used the awesome Sizzix Frameworks Die "Honeycomb" on a watercolored background. And on the top of my tea cup is a sentiment from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set "Handwritten Love".

Have a nice day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Dots Permanent
3D Foam Square white Regular

Supplies from Sizzix UK
Sizzix Thinlits Set Handwritten - Love
Sizzix Frameworks Die "Honeycomb"
Big Shot Plus


1 Kommentar: