Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

Painting and embossing on wood for Donna Downey Artist Gang with tutorial

Hi There,

it's Tuesday and every Tuesday the Donna Downey Artist Gang is featuring a mixed media tutorial on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel.

And today is my third day. :-) I'm so excited.
I had so much fun to paint on a piece of wood with Donna's stencil.

Are you curious how I made it? Then hop over to the video on the Artist Gang Youtube Channel.


The flowers are made with stencil from Donna and modelling paste I embossed with embossing powder. That was so much fun because the modelling paste was still wet and the heat made it boil and popping up. This technique is so great to make dimensions and a really big 3D effect.


The bee is a drawing I made on paper and cut out.


It was the first time I used wood and I was surprised how nice that is. The structure of the wood rings is always maintained and can be seen and the solid ground are a very special experience.


What I used:


Wood
Modelling Paste LUKAS
Mod Podge Paper
White Gesso - Golden
Acrylic Paint: black (Lucas), white (Gerstäcker),  Coelinblau (Schmincke), Turquoise blue light (Lascaux), Cobalt green light (Lascaux)
Oil Paint: agate brown, brilliant yellow light (Norma)
Neocolor II - brown
Glimmer Mist – Kraft
Embossing Powder – mix of beige and brown
Heater
Black Pens COPIC multiliner 

Thanks a lot for visiting me today and watching the video! Don't forget to visiting the other gorgeous videos by the Artists of the Gang! Subscribe the Artist Gang Youtube Channel and you will never miss a tutorial.

Stephanie :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen