Freitag, 14. August 2015

Art Journal Page - painted face

Hi there,

it's a long time ago since I painted a face for my Art Journal. I missed it but finally I had the time and here it is.


My background is a old vintage cardboard with some paper stripes on it. I used the white and grey scale to paint her and yes, the sad and thoughtful face was intentional. The sad emotion is still an exercise object for me and still not satisfactory. But I learn with every face.



I share it with Paint Party Friday and with The Documented Life Project  (http://www.arttothe5th.com/)!

Thanks for visiting today!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Stephanie. It's a lovely and sad face. Kind of how we all feel some days.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How beautiful! She looks so real. I love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How beautiful! She looks so real. I love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How beautiful! She looks so real. I love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stunning...her eyes are sad, but her mouth has hope...wonderful emotions transmitted!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ein wunderbares Gesicht!
    Liebe Grüße
    von Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It is well done - the thoughtful/ sad emotion come across!
    Congratulations on being this week's Paint Party Friday selected artist!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful!!!....i love the expressions...soulful

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous, expressive painting. Love ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. It's beautiful. I don't know why we feel we have to apologize for faces that are not happy and smiling. I don't. Life is not all happy and smiling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Absolutely stunning and amazingly inspiring. Love love love the drawing and you talent!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. the face fits beautifully with the background. Congrats on being the featured artist on PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Your face is incredible and so very thoughtful looking. Congrats on being featured on PPF.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Fabulous! Love the expression in her eyes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. What a wonderful, emotional face.

    AntwortenLöschen