Freitag, 11. September 2015

I'm an Artist...

Hi there,

I saw this stencil "Artist" of Donna and knew immediately that I wanted to see it in my studio somewhere. I just made a little canvas of this gorgeous quote and put it in front of my work table. It's just so inspiring and it reminds me to stay creative every day.


I'm not a studied artist, but now and then I find myself quite as artistic. I never like everything I do, but I see it as a process to become better. For me, creativity is a way of finding myself, to relax, to organize thoughts and of course to archive my memories.


I am so grateful for this opportunity to live out myself and just to be at this point. I love my Studio, it's just a space only for me and whenever I enter the room itself steals a smile on my face.



I used Donna Downey - stencil "Artist"

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a nice day!

Stephanie :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Ich würd´s dir glatt abkaufen wollen! Nein, ich bin sicher kein Künstler und ich traue mich auch nicht mich so nennen. Ich bin kreativ...und mir geht es wie dir. Es entspannt, es macht glücklich die Finger voller Farbe zu haben und ab und zu macht es einem stolz ;-)
    Liebe Grüße und einen guten Start ins Wochenende! - Irma

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Genau so isses Irmi! :-) Dir auch ein schönes Wochenende! LG Stephanie

      Löschen
  2. This is wonderful! What a great stencil!

    AntwortenLöschen