Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015

Card on a Card with Keepsake Envelope

Hi there,

today I want to show you a card I made with Die cutting Circles and the fabulous E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and Keepsake Envelope.




I cut out some circles in patterned and white paper and adhered them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and I added an embellishment sticker in the same color scheme.

There is a card on a card for adding an Keepsake Envelope for a voucher or money. So if you open the first card you can find a little surprise and if you open the second card you can find the wishes and some sentences.


On the left side I added the german word "wunsch", it means "wish".


I finished it with a twine to open and close it.



Thanks for visiting us today!
Have a nice day!
Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Dots Permanent
Keepsake Envelope
Sizzix Big Shot Plus
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Circles Scallop
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Stripe Alphabetical
Paper Jillibean
Garn und Mehr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen