Montag, 22. Februar 2016

Mixed Media Card with Pigment Powder by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hi there,

today I want to show you a mixed media card "Just Be You" with awesome new pigment powders from Donna Salazar by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. I got them as a DT member and want to show you how I used it for this card.

Heute zeige ich eine Mixed Media "Just Be You" Karte bei der ich die tollen neuen Pigmente von Donna Salazar by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l verwendet habe. Diese habe ich von Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l im Zuge meines Daseins als DT Mitglied bekommen und möchte Euch heute ein Beispiel dafür zeigen.



I applied the flower with a stencil and Modelling Paste on a piece of watercolor paper. Then I used Pigment Powder pink, wine and live silver to breathed life into the flower.

Nachdem ich mit einem stencil und Modellingpaste die Blume auf ein Stück watercolor paper aufgetragen habe, habe ich der Blume mit den Pigmenten rose, wine und silver leben eingehaucht.



I just mixed the Pigments with a little bit water and I used a little brush to created a 3 dimensional look. I also mixed the color wine with silver to get a darker red for my shadows. For the white highlights i used white Gesso. 

Take a look at this beautiful color wine, it's awesome.


I finished my card with a matching background and adhered it with the Crafty Power Tape - 81'.



With added word sticker my card was finished.




Pigment Powders are so versatile, trie it out. Please ask your favorite shop for the new Pigment Powders.

I wish you a nice creative day!

Thanks for visiting me today!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Supplies by Donna Salazar:
Pigment Powder pink
Pigment Powder silver
Pigment Powder wine


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen