Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

Take me to a dream of a fairytale - mixed media painting - Part 1

Hi there,

it's Friday, Paint Party Friday and I want to show you my mixed media painting "Fairytale" I made some weeks ago.

Es ist Freitag, Paint Party Freitag und ich möchte Euch mein fertiges mixed media Bild "Märchenhaft" zeigen.




I love those paintings where I can get the little girl in me. I was inspired by a castle we visited last year and I made a sketch of it, pairing the photo of my daughter who just moved into her new costume. It's the dress of "3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel" and she is so in love with the movie and impressed with Cinderella. 

Ich liebe solche Bilder, wo ich das kleine Mädchen in mir herauslassen kann. Ich war inspiriert vom Schloss Wernigerode, welches wir letztes Jahr besucht hatten und es war so passend zu dem Foto meiner Tochter, welches gerade ihr neues Kostüm an hat. Das Kleid von "3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel". Sie ist so verliebt in den Film und beeindruckt von Aschenbrödel.




For my words and phrases that can be found on the canvas, I was inspired of the looseness of Art Journaling and street art.

Für meine Worte und Sätze, die auf dem canvas zu finden sind, habe ich mich ein wenig an das Art Journaling und Street Art angelehnt. Das losgelöste unperfekte mag ich auch in meinen Bildern.

I wish you a great day and a happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, sieht echt toll aus! Richtig geil mit dem dreamy building.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is totally amazing!! So dreamy and I love Your Castle!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my goodness - this is fantastic! I love the way you've combined art and scrapping!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my gosh - how beautiful and magical. You are so very talented!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, it's very dreamy and beautiful. I especially love the haze feeling and your words in there give it a very modern expression. Lovely piece of art.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I really love your enchanting dreamy art work. It's full of magic and beauty.
    Happy PPF ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is such a gorgeous work of art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow that is a fabulous page. the drawing and sketch of the building is wonderful!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ohh Stephanie this is a dream. You captured that dreamy feel. Very beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is so dreamy and magical!! Wow impressive!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very lovely and I am impressed by the house. I find perspective and architecture difficult. Have a great week. xo

    AntwortenLöschen