I want to show you a white Birthday Rose from fabric and ribbons from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® by Donna Salazar.
Ihr Lieben, ich zeige heute eine weisse Geburtstagsrose, ganz aus Stoff beziehungsweise Bändern von Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Design von Donna Salazar.
It was one of those situations where you quickly need a flower and as it will not wither, I have picked some ribbons.
Es war eine dieser Situationen, wo man schnell ein Blümchen benötigt und da dieses nicht gleich verwelken soll, habe ich einmal mehr in die Kiste mit Stoffen und Bändern gegriffen. Es gibt bei Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l viele tolle Girlie Grunge Bänder, Produkte von Donna Salazar.
1) Use the Texture Ribbons, cut a small stripe and remove some threads.
2) Rolle up the ribbon and used DODZ™ Small to adhere it in the middle and at the end.
3) This will be the inner part of the flower.
4) Prepare some stripes of Girlie Grunge Gauze. It's not available this time at the Website but please ask for it at your favorite Retailer. Thank you.
5) Make the gauze more handly and a bit bigger by turning once. Use the Crafty Power Tape and apply a stripe in the middle.
6) Then turn it once.
7) Use again the DODZ™ Small to adhere it by rolling up the gauze around the inner piece. The first stripe of gauze use with the frayed upward.
8) Roll up the second stripe of gauze with the folded site up. Also use the DODZ™ Small here and there to adhere it.
9) To make it strong use some thin wire. First heat the white Texture Ribbon, then thread the wire through the fabric ribbon.
10) Again roll it up around the inner flower. Bend the wire ends together.
11) I used a second ribbon to make my rose bigger.
12) This it what it looks now.
13) Use a wooden skewer as a stem. Push it carefully through the ribbons.
14) Now you can cover up the lower part of the rose by another ribbon. I used a stripe of Texture Ribbon and Girlie Grunge Gauze together by threading the wire.
15) Pull the ends together.
16) Lay it around the stem and bend the wire ends together. The drooping ends of the gauze are the leaves.
Now it's up to you to color the rose. I think the new color "Wine" of Pigment Powder by Donna Salazar would fit perfectly. But I decided to let it naturally.
I can't tell you how much I love this cute Rose. It's not easy to give it away. ;-)
It was a fun project and I enjoyed every minute on it. I hope you like it too and will try out the awesome Ribbons, Laces and Fabrics by Donna Salazar to create your own roses!
Thanks for visiting us today!
Have a nice day!
Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Crafty Power Tape
Supplies by Donna Salazar:
Girlie Grunge Gauze