Freitag, 4. März 2016

Dream it, Live it - Fairytale mixed media painting - Part 2

Hi there,

I'm still in the mood of painting fantasy worlds. I think the joy of disguise of my little daughters let me sink again and again in dream worlds and my childhood.

For my second Fairytale piece I used a photo of a wonderful castle as my template. It's the "New Castle of Oberrengersdorf" (built in 1900), a beautiful building near Görlitz in East Germany. Currently there is nobody who keep it in good condition. It's a shame, but it be forfeited. It is still empty and waiting for a restoration.



I created a mixed media background and added the photo of my daughter as a photo transfer.
Then I sketched the castle and painted it.


I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! HappyPPF!

Paint Party Friday

Have a nice day!

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. It's so beautiful! Magical atmposphere!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A dreamy mixed media piece Stephanie, you must be thrilled with it.
    Happy PPF to you

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. a magical rendering, Happy PPF

    much love...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Really beautifully created mixed media art. Lovely.
    Happy PPF ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous ... I feel like this dreamy style would make an amazing childs book ... maybe with some history of the beautiful buildings ... so magical! Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I have never seen anything so beautiful and dreamy .

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sehr sehr schön!!! Klasse Idee mit dem Fototransfer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. THat is SO beautiful... a real work of ART!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Stephanie this is beautiful. The monochromatic colors are truly wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. It's nothing less than wonderful. Thanks for sharing a bit of the process also.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I love these fairytale paintings of yours. Fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. that sketch of the building is amazing... really special. I wish I could draw architectural detail like that

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Really lovely! amazing! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I love the feeling this piece of art has about it. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen