Dienstag, 22. März 2016

Self-Laminating with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hi there,

today I want to show you some useful items to organize your family activities by using Self-Laminating products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. I got some products to experience with it made some helpful self-laminating items for the magnetic family calendar board and a birthday calendar.



For a better overview on our family calendar I decided to use photos with the family members. Thereby we have a faster and better look, who has what dates. To make the photos more resistant I used the Self-Laminating Cards - small

Here is how I created them.


1 - You will need a scissors, punches, magnet, Self-Laminating Cards - small.
2 - Punch or cut your photos. I used several photos of our family and cut some in circles, some rectangular and some in freestyle. You can also add a color at the edges.
3 - I used one Self-Laminating card for two photos. Lay your photo inside the card, peel of the protective sheet and pull the adhesive sheet over it. It's quick and easy.
4 - Cut out your photos with a narrow edge.
5 - Adhere a Magnet. Use self-adhesive magnets or use Dodz™ in this size you need. 
6 - Use your Photo-Magnets on your family board.




I also used a Self-Laminating product to create a Birthday Calendar. By using the colorful Self-Laminating Tags with Loops I made for every month a card.






Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen