Samstag, 26. März 2016

Whimsical Mixed Media Easter Bunny with Sizzix

Hi there,

Maybe a little unusual, but so much fun to use Sizzix Dies for whimsical mixed media scenes. My girl and I had a painting session and I decided to go childlike with a whimsical Easter Bunny and to use some new Sizzix Dies.


The tree is from the Doodlebug design inc, called Sizzix Bigz Die Tree with Flower, Heart & Leaves.

The butterfly I used from the Sizzix Bigz Die Butterfly, Flower, Leaf & Shamrock from the Ellison Classroom series.



For this painting I was inspired by Mindy Lacefield. She creates cute and whimsical girls in her artwork with a very loose paint technique. Perfect also for kids. So my girl and I tried it together. Take a look at her work, amazing isn't it?! I'm so proud of her.


Happy Easter to you!

Have a nice day!

Stephanie

Materials:
Sizzix Bigz Die Tree with Flower, Heart & Leaves
Sizzix Bigz Die Butterfly, Flower, Leaf & Shamrock from the Ellison Classroom series
Acrylic paint
Tissue Paper, Decoupage paper
POSCA pen black and white

1 Kommentar: