Freitag, 1. April 2016

Mixed Media Painting - Street Art

Hi There,

I want to show you my new mixed media painting "street art". I feel very inspired by the imperfect and sketching elements you can find outside of every city. So I tried to take up those elements in my painting.


It's one of the biggest paintings I have ever done, it's a canvas in 60x100cm size.
I used tissue papers, stencils, stamps,... I sketched the unfinished building, I made some marks and words and tried to create the left side like a scribbled wall outside a building. My girl is a photo transfer of my daughter. I changed her hair and added some details.

Here is a little work in progress video.

video


Now it's hanging on the wall in our living room and I'm working on the next. ;-)


Happy PPF to you all!

Paint Party Friday

Thanks for visiting me  and have a nice day!

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderbares Bild! Schade, dass das Video nicht da ist :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Bild ist sowas von grossartig. Ich bin begeistert!!! LG - Irma

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your impressive Art. It suits perfectly the place it is.
    Happy PPF đŸŒ·

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, this is stunning - I love everything about it and love seeing the size in context. By the way your colourful chair is gorgeous!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. this is gorgeous!!! Love that wonderful sketch of the building, and how nicely it shows on your wall. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Stunning work...just gorgeous...love where it's hanging too...and that adorable chair...it compliments the room beautifully! I love the perspective and dimension of this amazing piece!! WOW.... LOVE it!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow this is really beautiful. I love the size of it, makes it all the more dramatic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I am so glad that painting is so large because it adds so much impact on a large canvas... this is gorgeous... seriously wonderful

    AntwortenLöschen