Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016

Art Journal Pages with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium

Hi there,

today I want to show you more of my Art Journal Pages I created by using the versatile Girlie Grunge Art Medium from Donna Salazar by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. I got this product to experience with it and had so much fun with it.



The Girlie Grunge Art Medium is a gel and decoupage medium you can use to adhere collages, to mix it with pigment powders and also to make some phototransfers. This is a really versatile art medium you don't want to miss.
I love to use it for my collages in my Midori Art Journal. Here you can see some pages on which I used the Girlie Grunge Art Medium



I just used it with a brush by applying a thin coat onto my paper and laying down the paper scraps on it. I also used it to fixing the sketches with pastels and charcoal pencils. It gives a light shiny varnish and protect the pages and drawings.

Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Kommentare: