Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Im Staunen erstarrt - Mixed Media Painting

Hi there,

this is my second piece of Mixed Media Paintings with my daughters on which I tried out to integrate a bit of street art elements.
Das ist meine zweites mixed media Bild, nun mit meiner anderen Tochter, auf welchem ich versucht habe Street Art Elemente zu integrieren.



It's a large size of 80cm x 40cm.

The japanese characters means the words "solidifies the marvel" and as I have seen on the streets, I doodled, I drew, painted over and scribbled.
Die japanischen Schriftzeichen bedeuten "Im Staunen erstarrt" und wie ich es auf den Strassenwänden gesehen habe, habe ich gekritzelt, gemalt, übermalt, eine Mauer angedeutet,....


I used several stencils from Donna Downey, Um WOW Studio and Karaliki Scrap, different acrylic paints, pens and stamps.



I had a lot of fun with it. These are projects I totally love because I can sink into my fantasy. ;-)

I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely project. Texture is gorgeous.
    Happy PPF ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So schön!
    Wishing you a wonderful PPF!
    Michelle ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is wonderful - I love all that amazing texture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. gorgeous piece and the added texture is fab!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. those colours and the texture against the white are just so beautiful... wonderful piece and beautifully photographed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A lovely piece. You've definitely captured the street art feel.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Glorious piece...I just love the colours and texture so perfectly formed around that beautiful face!! It's rather enchanting if I do say so myself!! Wonderful thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is gorgeous! Love the soft colours and the texture.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous, glorious, beautiful...

    AntwortenLöschen