Freitag, 8. Juli 2016

Little Square Minialbum for Instagram Photos

Hi there,

I love to take pictures and I love the social network in Instagram. There are a lot of creative people and we all share the joy of scrapbooking, cardmaking and mixed media together. Some years ago I made a lot of landscape photos of where I lived and some of them I wanted to archive in a small little Minialbum.




Here is my little tutorial how I made this little square minialbum.



1 - I prepared some double pages and a cover. The cover is 5mm larger on each side.
2 - Then I made 5 holes equidistantly with a big needle and sewed the pages and the cover together with a baker twine.
3 - I cuted the excess thread.
4 - Then I choosed some photos for my minialbum.
5 - I adhered them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
6 - And I added some sticker and notes after all.



And here are some pages of this album.



Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!
Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen