Freitag, 22. Juli 2016

My Favorite Things Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hi there,

welcome to our Blog Hop with My favorite Things and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l.



For this blog hop I got great material, beautiful stamps and a stencil and paper from My Favorite Things and also some Adhesives and other products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l to create something to inspire you. Join me and the power of flowers!

Enjoy our blog hop and take part to get inspire and to take the chance to win three $50 MFT vouchers and three SBABy3L prize packs (valued at $50). Great isn't it?!

GO here to take part of the blog hop and to win awesome prizes.


And here are my projects made for this blog hop.


These are my projects, a Notebook, some little cards and a mixed media painting. But first let me show you what I got from My favorite Things to work with.


Gorgeous, isn't it?!

My first project was this cute little album. I used the sweet tooth cardstock paper from My favorite things as my base and I stamped with the LJD peaceful wildflowers on it. 
I also used the stencil LJD wildflowers on the background by outline it with a black pen.
For the pinky flowers I used the stencil and spray paint and then I gave them a black outline to cut them out. I adhered the flowers with the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and some small 3D Foam Squares Mix - white to create a 3D effect. 


My inner pages are papers from the Off the grid paper pack. I folded them and bound it all together with the pink Girlie Grunge Twine and a big needle.




Then I made some little cards with messages I got from the LJD peaceful wildflowers. I so loved it to make them. Those are great to give away.



And then I had fun to paint a vase on a sweet tooth cardstock paper. For the background I also used the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape - flower and Ash.



I used the stamps and the stencil for the flowers and cut them out. I adhered them on my painted vase with E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and some small 3D Foam Squares Mix - white.




GO here to take part of the blog hop und to take the chance to win awesome prizes.


Thanks for visiting me and I wish you fun today with our blog hop!
Have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white
Girlie Grunge Twine by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape - flower by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape - Ash by Donna Salazar

Supplies from My favorite Things
sweet tooth cardstock paper
stamp LJD peaceful wildflowers
stencil LJD wildflowers
After midnight hybrid ink pad  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen