Montag, 22. August 2016

Creating a Peacock with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium - Art Journal Page

Hi there,

my Art Journal is with me at every time and I want to show you how I created a peacock with paper and a little bit of drawing. I used the Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar to create this page. I got this product to experience with it and had so much fun with it.




My background its a collage of old paper and book pages. I adhere the papers with the Girlie Grunge Art Mediuma gel and decoupage medium.
To create the peacock I used some paper scraps I turned into strips. On these strips I painted some peacock eyes and feathers. Some strips are long, some strips are shorter.


I adhered the stripes like a fan by using the Girlie Grunge Art Medium. To add the tissue paper scraps I applied the medium directly onto the page, otherwise they would be too wonky to adhere.


Then I drew the body of the peacock on a small piece of white paper, cut it out with a scissors and adhered it in the middle of the fan.


I love such pages because it is a combination between drawing and scrapbooking. Instead of adding a painted body you can also add a little photo.




The Girlie Grunge Art Medium is a gel and decoupage medium you can use to adhere collages, to mix it with pigment powders, to add a shimmering gloss to your work and also to make some phototransfers. This is a really versatile art medium you don't want to miss.

I hope you had fun to sneak into my Art Journal again.

Have a nice day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen